The Role: Positive Mental Health Promoter and Advocate
Salary: Write your own salary plus benefits plus pension
Hours: Full Time
The successful candidate will continuously prioritise wellbeing for themselves and develop awareness of the 6 key wellbeing contributors:
1. Mental Health: Keep a check on your stress levels; develop emotional literacy and continually carry out tasks to maintain healthy self-esteem.
2. Physical Health: Developing rituals and routines to support a good night’s sleep will be important to you as will keeping active and fuelling with nutritious food.
3. Achieving Balance: Peak performance means working hard and achieving objectives but also including some restoration time. Keeping an eye on a balance– a skill constantly under development.
4. Purpose and Meaning: Having clear goals and aspirations and knowing exactly how you contribute to your team is important.
5. Happy Talk: The ability to get along with others in your team; rapport building skills; encouraging trust and safety a must
6. Health of your Wealth: Tracking your expenditure and keeping a realistic budget so as to develop an investment strategy will contribute to your overall wellbeing.
For full benefits and application read more