As the next 12 months unfold we hope that they are filled with good health and happiness for you and your team.
MENTAL HEALTH AWARENESS WEEK: What are your plans for this week?
The month of May seems like a long way away but it will fast approach! Are you ready to support Mental Health Awareness Week?
The theme for this year is “Anxiety”
- 58% of employees are experiencing anxiety
- 34% of employees experiencing anxiety are aged 25 – 34
- 62% of employees experiencing anxiety are female
- 9% of employees are seeking mental health support
Source: Champion Health
Anxiety is widely experienced and is common. This week offers a perfect opportunity to increase the knowledge and understanding for your teams to not only support each other but themselves too. You may be aware that WorkWise offers engaging and interactive online wellbeing webinars. Amongst the series is “Understanding Anxiety”
The online session details:
- Format: Zoom
- Duration: 60 minutes
- Post reflective handout
All bespoke content is:
- Well researched
- Evidence based and relevant
- Collated to keep people’s interest
- Maintains high engagement levels
- Tailored to factor different learning styles: activists, reflectors, theorists and pragmatists
Would you like an overview of the session outcomes? Find out more
“For an introduction to the topic, I thought this was pitched at the right level and great with the interaction.” Global Ophthalmic Imagery Org
“Great webinar – very inspirational and encouraging” Leading UK Law Firm
READ MORE about what WorkWise has planned for 2023!