Schools & Communities
Wellness in Schools and Communities
We all want to raise kids who are happy, healthy and who manage to negotiate life’s challenges well. Preparing them to thrive through good and bad times means being resilient yourself. Psychological research shows that children often grow up to reflect our behaviours, beliefs and habits. Nothing we say is as important as what children see us doing daily. Learn healthy coping strategies and habits to look after yourself and inspire your kids.
Key to outstanding teaching and learning.
- Be able to call on physical and emotional reserves.
- Manage stress levels and reduce the risk of burn out.
- Take care of emotional vulnerability
- Practical protective self-awareness factors
A resource to positively influence and support parents and students.
- Branded as your school
- A collection of researched insights in one place, informed and created by experts
- Updated every couple of weeks with downloadable resources to put into action
Inspire staff and make an impact.
- Share a holistic offering which means there is something for everyone (Physical, mental and emotional)
- Increase staff engagement
- Educate staff with actionable wellbeing insight to encourage ongoing healthy choices
- Inject the fun factor spurring improved morale
Seated Acupressure Massage
Hands on therapy to improve wellbeing.
- Improve flow of energy
- Increase circulation
- Release tension
- Reduce Stress
- Boost staff morale
Talks and Seminars
Raise awareness and education in wellbeing and mental health at your school or as part of an event. Through our expertise and insight shared gain enthusiasm and commitment from your audience.
Work Wise promotes sustainable wellbeing initiatives within organisations and communities. We encourage increased productivity and enhance meaningful occupation and lifestyle through wellbeing awareness.