Schools & Communities
Wellness in Schools and Communities
Schools have a pivotal role in supporting students to make healthy lifestyle choices and to understand the benefits of lifelong health and wellbeing. There are well researched links between wellbeing and positive academic performance. In support of developing student’s, the foundation sits with teachers and parents. Having an integrated approach encourages a wellbeing culture.
We are proud to be hosting the Wellbeing Best Practice for Secondary Schools and Sixth Form Colleges. This collaborative forum offers a space to share challenges and successes. Sign up here to join us on the 14th of March 2022.
1. Parents’ Resilience
Supporting our future generation.
We all want to raise kids who are happy, healthy and who manage to negotiate life’s challenges well. Preparing them to thrive through good and bad times means being resilient yourself. Psychological research shows that children often grow up to reflect our behaviours, beliefs and habits. Nothing we say is as important as what children see us doing daily. Learn healthy coping strategies and habits to look after yourself and inspire your kids.
2. Teachers’ Resilience
Key to outstanding teaching and learning.
- Be able to call on physical and emotional reserves.
- Manage stress levels and reduce the risk of burn out.
- Take care of emotional vulnerability
- Practical protective self-awareness factors
3. Wellbeing Hub
A resource to positively influence and support parents and students.
- Branded as your school
- A collection of researched insights in one place, informed and created by experts
- Updated every couple of weeks with downloadable resources to put into action
4. Wellbeing Day
Inspire staff and make an impact.
- Share a holistic offering which means there is something for everyone (Physical, mental and emotional)
- Increase staff engagement
- Educate staff with actionable wellbeing insight to encourage ongoing healthy choices
- Inject the fun factor spurring improved morale
5. Sixth Form Students
Mind the gap – step into your next phase with confidence.
Interactive sessions focusing on skills for life. Whether your next step is Apprenticeship, Working, University or a Gap Year all of these require a level of resilience.
- Build Resilience and manage stress
- Overcome procrastination and manage time effectively
- Fuel for Energy
Talks and Seminars
Raise awareness and education in wellbeing and mental health at your school or as part of an event. Through our expertise and insight shared gain enthusiasm and commitment from your audience.
Work Wise promotes sustainable wellbeing initiatives within organisations and communities. We encourage increased productivity and enhance meaningful occupation and lifestyle through wellbeing awareness.