Organisations & SMEs
Wellness at WorkIn a society where we find ourselves under enormous pressure, we are expected to be adaptable, meet expectations and thrive. People-centred Resilience skills and Wellbeing knowledge is something we can all benefit from.
Arriving at work with skills to do your job is a given. Having the added benefit of people-centred know-how is what defines successful teams.
Pure Emotional Resilience
Fostering positive mental energy.
- Ability to gauge when pressure is too much and what to do
- Remain calm and focused in challenging circumstances
- Rewire negative thinking
- Foster healthy self esteem
- Development of long-term resilience habits
Mindfulness at Work
Making habits of healthy choices.
- Improved attention and working memory and cognitive flexibility
- Relationship satisfaction and ethical behaviour
- More effective problem-solving and decision making and creative thinking
- Decrease in anxiety, irritability and depression
Making every moment count.
- Positive shift in mindset and approach to work life balance
- Higher focus, energy and productivity throughout the day
- Ability to effectively manage expectations and reduce overwhelm
- Develop long term productivity habits
Create positive experience through interaction.
- An individual Insights Discovery Profile highlighting strengths, weaknesses, communication style, management style
- A better understanding of ourselves and how we prefer to communicate, and be communicated with
- An ability to adapt our communication styles to achieve better outcomes
- Understanding the traits and behaviours of a high performing team
Seated Acupressure Massage
Hands on therapy to improve wellbeing.
- Improve flow of energy
- Increase circulation
- Release tension
- Reduce Stress
- Boost staff morale
Positive shift and mindset when it comes to alcohol.
- You will have a good understanding of the facts relating to alcohol
- Understand why it can be an issue for yourself and employers/employers
- How you can improve your emotional health and productivity just by taking a break from drinking. Positive shift and mind-set in approach to alcohol
Talks and Seminars
Raise awareness and understanding in wellbeing and mental health as part of an event or seminar. Through our expertise and insight shared gain enthusiasm and commitment from your audience.shift and mindset when it comes to alcohol.
Get in touch with us...If you would like to find out more about our different wellness programs or how WorkWise can help you, your business and your employees, please get in touch.
Work Wise promotes sustainable wellbeing initiatives within organisations and communities. We encourage increased productivity and enhance meaningful occupation and lifestyle through wellbeing awareness.